Monday, December 19, 2005

I have it :-)

A few days ago BDS 2006 arrived! :-)
Because I'm rebuilding my house at this moment I had to find my PC between the building stuff (and dust) to install it. (My laptop has 256 Mb, I don't think it is a good idea to install it on that, perhaps I will try this later.)

Installation on my PIV 2,4 GHz with 512 Mb went smooth and took about 25 minutes.
Played a little and this beast is really fast and stable.
I got an error running an Delphi 8 ASP.NET application on my connections, somehow the 'old' connection components generated some error in the BdpConnectionStrings.xml file.
I remember such a problem during a Delphi 8 update, but I really don't have the time to investigate it now. Anyone reading this familiair with this problem? Any suggestion is much appreciated. By the way new connections are no problem at all.
(Maybe it is better to uninstall Delphi 8 first....)

The livetemplates are very cool and easy to use.
Well back to building, painting and other stuff, one thing is sure rebuilding your house during a Delphi release is no good idea. :-s

No comments:

Use an image as your UIBarButtonItem

Using an image as your UIBarButtonItem in your navigationcontroller bar can only be achieved by using a common UIButton as the BarButtonItem...