Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Old papers, still up-to-date

In the 'old' days I have made a few tutorials about Delphi(4/5) for The Software Developer Pages. These tutorials and papers are still available behind my company's website. They are available in english and dutch, and not updated for ages, but some papers are still up-to-date today. The most papers are at beginner-level because, guess what, I was those days a beginner.
There is even Delphi 5 code available for download which should be working easily in BDS2006.

The main page can be found here. (Note I do not update this anymore, so it looks a bit odd now)
Some still up-to-date papers are:

I keep a permanent link to this papers on this blog.

No comments:

Use an image as your UIBarButtonItem

Using an image as your UIBarButtonItem in your navigationcontroller bar can only be achieved by using a common UIButton as the BarButtonItem...